Counselling Services in Johannesburg for Professionals
If you feel that your working life difficulties and negative emotions are interfering with your personal life, your physical and mental health are both likely to suffer, and you may well experience problems in your relationships in and out of work.
When the pressures of work make you feel excessively anxious and unhappy, stress can consume you. You may find that you are unable to concentrate or motivate yourself to complete important tasks. This can negatively impact your self-esteem, leaving you feeling like you’re not good enough.
Work stress counselling may include:
- Revisiting your personal definition of success away from over-identification with your work role
- Learning strategies to deal with challenging work relationships
- Working on self-awareness through a variety of evidence based techniques like mindfulness
- Discovering your identity apart from work by enhancing different roles in your life that are being discarded because of work (role as partner, parent, friend, woman/man, sibling, grandchild, child etc.)
- Learning how to say “no” to certain things in order to say “yes” to yourself
- Creating healthy habits around self-care
Areas of Professional Counselling
Conflict Resolution and Mediation
Career Exploration and Development
Workforce Diversity and Inclusion
Workplace Well-being and Stress Management
Workplace Communication and Conflict Resolution
Career Transitions and Job Loss
How It Works
Email or Whatsapp me to discuss your counselling needs.
I do my best to offer my availability to cater to your needs.
Meet with me either in person or online to begin your therapy session.
Let’s Discuss Your First Therapy Session
Want to find out more about my counselling services? Complete the form below and I’ll text or email you right back.
216 Kessel Street, Fairland, Johannesburg.