Sex Counselling Services in Johannesburg
Couples commonly experience sexual difficulties at one point or another during their relationship. When sex becomes dissatisfying for one or both partners, it can have a disastrous impact on your relationship and life in general. Sexual difficulties may be the result of a whole host of psychological, physical, or relationship factors. Sex therapy for couples approaches concerns holistically by addressing both the symptoms of sexual issues and underlying causes.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, genders, religions, and ethnicities may choose to seek the help of sex therapists. Sex therapy is appropriate for:
- Individuals wanting to deal with sexual identity issues.
- Couples wanting to increase sexual intimacy
- People who want to deal with sexual inhibitions
- People who are dissatisfied with their sexual functioning
- Couples wanting to increase their communication about sexuality
Areas of Sex Counselling
A sex drive that you feel is too low or too high
Sexual shame or guilt
Seeking to improve sexual performance
Anxiety caused by sexual inexperience
Past sexual trauma
Let’s Discuss Your First Therapy Session
Want to find out more about my counselling services? Complete the form below and I’ll text or email you right back.
216 Kessel Street, Fairland, Johannesburg.